About Nicky Kriel
Welcome! I’m Nicky Kriel
My goal is to inspire, teach and empower you to use Social Media strategically to grow your business through building awareness, attracting more customers and increasing sales.
Since 2010, I’ve trained and coached over a thousand people to:
- Get started on various Social Media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Become more effective and time-efficient
- Learn how to incorporate Social Media as part of their business objectives.
- Take their Social Media activities to the next level
In 2010, many businesses needed convincing that Social Media could be used for business. Things have moved on substantially since then. If you’re still wondering whether Social Media is worthwhile, you are seriously behind the curve. You are missing opportunities on a daily basis, can you afford to wait any longer to get started?
I like to work with business owners that are:
- Starting up a new business and want to build an online presence quickly using Social Media
- Serious about learning and want to incorporate Social Media into their business strategy.
- Interested in Social Selling and want to learn how to use LinkedIn and Twitter to increase sales.
- Already using Social Media, but frustrated with the results so far.
- Need help to build awareness, increase sales or building loyalty with existing customers.
- Have a wealth of business experience behind them, but a young attitude to learning new tools.
- Want to train employees to use Social Media professionally.
About Nicky Kriel - Professional Bio
Based in Guildford, Surrey, she has worked with businesses ranging from solopreneurs to multinationals (including for a prince), helping them build, develop and implement relevant social media strategies. As a self-confessed technophobe, jargon is minimal, with practical advice and guidance being the focus.
Nicky Kriel’s book, “How to Twitter for Business Success” has helped thousands of business owner to get started on Twitter and it has over sixty 5-star reviews on Amazon. She is currently writing a book on Social Selling and has a series of further titles planned.
She runs online courses and webinars on social media and offers bespoke in-house training.
Nicky Kriel has been featured in The Daily Telegraph & The Guardian and interviewed on television and radio. She believes in walking her talk and practises what she teaches. She is influential in Social Media with a Klout score of over 70 and is in the top 1% of Kred users. Brand Republic ranked her in the Top 10 UK marketing/advertising Klout influencers on Social Media. She is also listed in Evan Carmichael’s Top 100 Business Coaches on Twitter and named in the top 50 Women in Business you must follow on Twitter by Birds on the Blog
She has worked with companies such as Neal’s Yard Remedies, Magikats, Raring to Go, Pampered chef, Southwark County Council, Lloyds TSB, Hitachi Europe, Leaders, Al Hamra Hotel Group (in the U.A.E), Gilbarco Veeder-Root to name a few.
Qualifications & Certifications: B.A. Journalism & Linguistics, Master NLP (Neurolinguistic Practitioner), Hootsuite Certified, Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified,
Member of Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers and Consultants (APCTC), Surrey Chambers of Commerce, Woking Chambers
Born and raised in South Africa, Nicky made the UK her home and has lived in Surrey for over 20 years. She has three children.