Have you ever embedded a tweet into your blog? I don’t mean a screen shot of a tweet. I mean a live tweet that you can respond to.
It is very easy to do.
- Click on the date stamp of the tweet you want to embed
- Click on the Embed this Tweet
- Copy the HTML code
- Paste the HTML into your blog
- Well done you now know how to embed a Tweet.
Do you know anyone with a Twitter phobia? nickykriel.com/twitter-course Guildford Twitter Course 25/7
— Nicky Kriel (@NickyKriel) July 4, 2012
You can now interact with this tweet, try it out for yourself.
- You can follow me
- You can click on my profile to view my tweets on Twitter
- You can reply
- You can retweet it
- You can click on the link
I was inspired to write this after looking at a website where owner suggested that her customers tweet her.
I thought an embedded tweet could work very nicely on a contact page.
Do you any creative ideas for how an embedded tweet could work for you?