- Find out the keywords to be using
- Find out relevant companies to be working with
- Show your skills clearly
Love this new addition! You can now see people you were at school and University in a very useful way. It shows you a summary of what your alumni groups are up to at the moment, where they are working, which industries and their location. Follow this highlighted word to give Classmates a go. I was shocked at how many middle-aged people were with me at University!
- Find people that you have lost touch with
- Increase your network with people you already know
- You never know that one of your friends might be doing something very relevant to what you are doing now
Companies can now post updates
If you have a company profile, did you know that you can post updates to all those people who follow you. Great for raising your companies profile. They also provide metrics so you can find out which posts your customers found engaging.
- Make your company page more dynamic
- Share your news stories and keep people up to date with your business
- People can respond to your posts from their update feed which helps you to engage in conversation
- Raise your company’s visibility
- Check the metrics to see which updates get the most engagement and do more of them!
LinkedIn has made changes which I believe are improvements. Let me know if you found this useful by leaving me a comment.