If you are using Facebook Pages to market your business and wondering how to see who has liked your Page, then you will find this helpful.
In the Admin Panel, you can see who has recently liked your Page.
Click on “See All” as indicated below.
You will then see the following:
- You can scroll down to see all the Personal Profiles who have liked your Page
- You can change the default setting to show which Pages have liked your Page
- You can add administrators to your Page
Other things you should know about likes:
- The number of likes is visible to everyone.
- To see the basic analytics (or Insights) for any Page, click on the Tab showing the number of likes for that Page.
- To get to know your fans better use the Facebook Insights section of your administration panel. If you want to learn how to use the insights to find out more about the people who have liked your Page, you will find this post useful. Facebook Insights: How to use it to get to know your fans
- Only likes by Profiles count in the total number of likes for the Page. Pages who have liked your Page don’t count.
- Each Facebook user will have see different figures for the number of Friends who have liked the Page.
Let me know if you have found this useful by leaving a comment. Thank you.