Did you know that you can showcase your business within your Profile in LinkedIn? You have the opportunity to add a presentation to create visual impact to your LinkedIn Profile and it is incredible simple to do it. Here’s how in three Easy Steps.
Step 1 – Create a presentation
Create a presentation using Powerpoint (or a similar presentation tool) for your business. It doesn’t have to be long and you may have one that you can use already. Here are some things to consider.
- You don’t have to say everything in one presentation. You can always create more presentations.
- Tell a story with an introduction, middle and a call to action at the end
- Make sure it has visual impact. What images can you include?
- Use a font size that can be read easily. People are going to watch this in a smaller format than when it is projected onto a screen.
- If you use an existing presentation, does it stand on it’s own feet without you speaking about it? You might want to make a few changes to it.
Step 2 – Add it to Slideshare
Upload your presentation, by clicking the upload from the Home Page
Choose your presentation from your folder and make sure you add
- a suitable heading
- and description
- and tags.
Millions of people are searching on Slideshare and your presentation could be found by a potential customer.
Step 3 – Add Slideshare to LinkedIn
Go the More section
Choose Add More Applications from the drop down menu.
Choose Slideshare Presentations and follow the instructions.
Every time you add a new presentation to Slideshare, it automatically updates your LinkedIn profile.
That wasn’t too hard, was it?
If you found this tip useful share it with your friends and let me know by leaving a comment.