Denise Wakeman shares her online tips
Have you been wondering how to improve your online visibility as a small business?
I was lucky enough to interview Online Visibility Expert, Denise Wakeman earlier this month. Denise shares why online visibility is so important to business owners and the interview is packed with practical hints and tips.
Takeaways from the interview:
- If you can’t be found on the web, you don’t exist. If your customers can’t find you, they will find someone else.
- The example from Social Media Examiner can be found in the article 9 Small Business Social Media Success Stories, Ana White’s story is the 6th Story.
- Start to build online visibility with your own real estate – your blog
- Your blog draws the right people to you. They prequalify themselves as your customers and are pre-sold before they contact you.
- If you reframe the time spent on Social Media as marketing your business, you will find the time.
- Block off at least 30 minutes a day to use Social Media and do it
- You don’t need to do everything, you only need to take one step at a time
- Even if you struggle with writing your blog post, once it is published it will work for you 24-7
- You don’t have to write an essay for each blog post.
- If you really struggle with writing, you can use video or audio to blog
I am sure she would love to see your comments about the interview.